Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Magneto's TRUE Identity


Behold!!! After recently revisting my childhood and watching a few episodes of X-Men the animated cartoon (the original series from the 90's, not that oussy shit that they're feeding the kids today), i witnessed some groundbreaking news. Now, i bet you're thinking, well Jared, Magneto's secret identity has been publicly known for a long time now, right? WRONG! Contrary to popular belief, the man underneath the helmet of the Master of Magnetism is not in fact Erik Magnus Lehnsherr, but actually.......Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans. This would also mean that not only can Magneto control the magnetic forces surrounding the Earth, but can also concentrate his ki energy into powerful kinetic blasts and generate power levels of up to 264 000 000 when fully transformed.

Also I've been getting asked where I found the photo, well I made it with my own awesome mind after watching the episode, yes I am a genius, calm down.

Posted by Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment